* Corporations always end up in bed with the government, begging and buying favors.
* Individual freedom to associate is a freedom right, including naturally the right to form labor associations - and support the right of other individuals to do the same.
* Corporations may be legal persons, but they are not natural persons, they are an unnatural creation by government fiat, which grossly distorts the national economy and labor market for the worse for all men and women.
It's time that the Left came together with the Libertarians to crush corporate influence by strengthening Labor Unionism:
* Labor Unions represent the worker-employees and can collectively bargain for fairer wages, and better working conditions & hours.
* Labor unions will give more of the workers labor product back to them through higher wages.
* Corporations that hand more funds to workers have less loose cash to corrupt their leadership and to bribe for politicians.
If you or anyone you know is attempting to get a religious exemption from the COVID vaccine for employment, I can attest to the effectiveness of this letter. It is 17 pages long and covers many issues with the vaccine with web links to back it up on legal, medical, and biblical grounds. It's hard for anyone reviewing it to refute.
I just thought it would be something this group would want to be aware of.
https://www.biblehistory.net/Religious Exemption Letter.html
In Texas. Not a douchebag. Married to Dudechink. Sláinte!
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!