Ah damn, I was getting a message that the ieji.de disk went above 85%, I was like "mkay, I'll do an image purge after work, that'll fix it". Welp. My problem was that I didn't mount a folder and a mirror rsync wrote to the ieji disk instead of the seperated mirror disk, so it went up to 100% usage by the time I went home. Luckily I seperated everything so the only thing that went broke for a brief moment was file up/download to the instance.

Sign in to participate in the conversation
No Agenda Social

The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!