I finally got around to making a 404 page for noodlegunned.com...noodlegunned.com/404

@Brinkbandicoot Sorry we missed the last meetup. We were out of town.

“Prolonged mask use (>4 hours per day) promotes facial alkalinization and inadvertently encourages dehydration, which in turn can enhance barrier breakdown and bacterial infection risk. British clinicians have reported masks to increase headaches and sweating and decrease cognitive precision.”

So masks make you weaker and stupider.

amgreatness.com/2021/05/28/new

So "CreepyDonald" is trending on Twitter, and it's all pictures of Trump with women (99% adult women, the other 1% are his kids he's like hugging or has his hand on their shoulder).

Compare that to Sleepy Joe's creep shots which are with 99% children.

See the problem here?

It's okay for a man to be affectionate or "touchy" with a woman... NOT children.

Libs for some reason don't see this.

Defund the police? How about defund the mayor! Defund city officials with the $250k salaries. Defund representatives! Defund senators!

HA..Let's do a dead pool to see how long this stays on YouTube!

youtu.be/Dzuw1ovpCMs

In light of current events, I present to you Bill Gates finest moment.

I love trolling my local subreddit.

Someone Posted: reddit.com/r/springfieldMO/com

My Comment: "When I was in school, I learned the letter Q is always followed by the letter U. Now it makes since. When the letter Q appears alone in public, some people freak out."

They want us to know he's capable of playing golf.
"Biden plays golf for the first time as president"
ky3.com/2021/04/18/biden-plays

Show older
No Agenda Social

The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!