- I never cared about your "gender" until you started shoving it in my face, and the faces of our children.
- I never cared what colour you were, until you started blaming my race for your problems.
- I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine.
- I never cared where you were born until you wanted to erase my history and blame my ancestors for your current problems.
- Excerpt from random Youtube comment
To whoever asked what the end of game of masks was, it's social conditioning to "do your part" as part of a socialist/communist society.
Sure, you're healthy and basically zero risk, but you need to "chip-in" for the greater good.
Before too long, "wearing a mask" becomse "confiscating your wealth" to help those that aren't as well positioned.
@adam fyi itm.im no longer works. noagendahr.org/peerage is still far from up-to-date, but it has a lot more than the old map
@ServerStatus seems I’m unable to authorize any third-party clients. Can anything be done about that?
@adam I think you’ll appreciate the most recent episode of South Park, if you haven’t seen it already.
Viscount of the Jersey Shore and Delaware Valley, Keeper of the Map.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!