Given how polarized society is right now, companies would be well advised to follow the example set by Coinbase IMO. https://www.coindesk.com/coinbase-severance-apolitical-mission
We use "Orwellian" too often. But:
1) In March Cuomo issued order sending COVID patients to nursing homes.
2) By May 4,500 ppl sent to nursing homes bc of order, per AP, catastrophically. So NY reversed &...
3) ... scrubbed it from sites.
4) Today Cuomo said it never happened
Full-List of bots: https://joejoe.github.io/mastodon
1. I really don't think anyone is really taking me seriously (except for you a few others) about how bad the situation is in California about the AB5 bill. You can't hire a landscaper, a tutor, a nanny, and offices can't hire independent contractors. Musical theatre and opera companies had begun stopping operations and writers/photographers stopped getting work. No-one is understanding this, or maybe I'm not writing the right things.
The Podfriend webplayer now lives on:
I have spent all afternoon and evening making it pretty damn responsive (It's not 100% perfect, but soooo much better).
The PWA is now supported on both desktop and mobile, so you can add it as an app!
(The only thing is that if you show a podcast with a non-https cover image, like No Agenda, then the PWA options disappears, because the page is no longer secure. Hmmm... Maybe I'll need to pass all images through my own server...)
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!