Tim Pool, Dave Rubin, PragerU CENSORED Youtube Insider Says

Youtube Insider Says Tim Pool And Dave Rubin CENSORED By Youtube. In a new expose Project Veritas shows documents as well as an interview with a whistleblowe...

youtu.be/aNcjX3-Ldj0

The NSA has started assigning developers to the Coreboot project, which is an open source alternative to BIOS/UEFI firmware. The NSA's Eugene Myers has begun contributing SMI Transfer Monitor (STM) implementation code for the x86 processor. #technology

https://amp.tomshardware.com/news/nsa-contributes-low-level-stm-coreboot,39704.html

@AdamAtSea ST:D production, and cast are above the Trek bar. The writing is infuriatingly dumb 70% of the time you are in a pointless plot. The other 30% are notable, classic and lost on anyone who is completely tuned out. I also have friends that won't watch the Orville because they find MacFarlane annoying. He has done a great job channeling TNG era Trek into a modern show all while trolling Discovery and bringing in familiar faces. The two are hardly comparable though. Different shows.

@Main_Tomato

Ah! will have your wallet address which is published to the public blockchain with your transactions (purchases). They will be able to track 100% of your purchases.

FBI agents are dumb enough to believe in magic Russian hackers. And don't know how to take screenshots. Or that your posts on imageboards are tagged with (You).

These are the masterminds who rule over us.
1560748397780.png

I stopped listening to because, despite his quick wit and logical arguments, he tends toward hackery like not responding to disagreements with his views from the right or from libertarians, while the rest of the daily wire guys do respond.

Oh, and is the after and ( ), IMHO.

The line it is drawn
The curse it is cast
The slow one now
Will later be fast
As the present now
Will later be past
The order is
Rapidly fadin'.
And the first one now
Will later be last
For the times they are a-changin'.

Show more
No Agenda Social

Home to Producers and Fans of the
No Agenda Show Podcast If you have an issue please DM @adam@noagendasocial.com