side effect of the pandemic:
many radio presenters, including anti-brexit giant James O’Brien, AND experts that are being interviewed
are working from home and:
- they sound sometimes like speaking from toilet because they don’t come to studio, particularly experts ; I’d recommend USB microphones that podcasters use
- have skype/voice-over-IP artifacts and interruptions: probably they had cheapest broadband at home; I’d recommend 1 gigabit/second at home that I have
@yukiame have you applied for EU settlement status yet (as you don't have UK citizenship yet)?
if not this article might scare you shitless, read it!: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/mar/29/eu-citizens-uk-risk-becoming-illegal-coronavirus
(I always marveled at doctors and nurses wanting to help those nasty apes called “humans” but it’s pathetic that nowadays even low-paid grocery shop workers risk their lives only that I can by my blueberries, French mineral water and TP - robots will replace them soon)
“ Instacart grocery delivery workers seek strike as jobs become riskier”
uncertainty is a doorway to infinity, it’s easy to fill that gap with fantasy
a crisis can heighten the opportunity to find meaning, to get clear about what matters most
Focus on the things you can control to cope with radical uncertainty
limit the number of tasks you’re working on at any given moment to 3, seeing them through to completion before embarking on others; and in times of high stress, to 1; for that moment, it’s the only goal you need to worry about accomplishing. Then repeat.
Other cartoonists: 1) creates sketch layer, 2) creates outline with pencil brush and many lines, 3) creates guidelines via circles or ovals (see attached image below as an example) 4) creates proper layer and traces over sketches layer with guidelines 5) removes sketching layer After several hours
Myself: just doodles final cartoon in 15 minutes max, no sketching no guidelines
Maybe I should change my craft And be like others?
Oops, Darren published my credit card number: https://noagendaartgenerator.com/artwork/15752
- is Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt a couple again?
- is Angelina Jolie angry or chill?
- are Dvorak's ants still there in his house or they emigrated to Mexico?
- what is current Dvorak's favourite formula for meaty dish?
- what marijuana was AC smoking recently?
- what happened in Netherlands recently: possibly related to marijuana?
- Austin news
(just a satellite, no people on board, that's just pathetic that 20% of 21st century USA is using Russian rockets to bring American astronauts to space)
US Space Force launches first mission
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!